I rode my bike to work today. It's so much warmer now. I was worried about the cold, but it wasn't bad at all. When I got home from work I started Scooba mopping while I hopped in the shower. Man was it a pill. It broke through the chair cage I made and started cleaning the wrong room, then it tried to eat my cell phone charger. I don't like calling it it. I should give it a name. Maybe Cookie Monster -- it's blue and shaped like a cookie.
I'm sitting here eating my sixth meal of the day. This eating more, smaller meals seems to be working well. For one thing I'm eating! Yesterday was fast Sunday and it was the first time I can remember that I was wanting to eat before church even started. The biggest problem is that I eat less for dinners now. How am I ever going to get through all my leftovers? I'm going to have to learn to cook in smaller portions. Or maybe I'll have to invite people over to help me eat. That'd probably be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment