Sunday, October 23, 2005

What is it with Pink?

Why is it that I can wear a gorgeous green or orange tie to church, and maybe one person will notice? But then I wear a plain pink tie, and eveyone is all "I love your tie." Bahh! While I'm on the subject of pink, I discovered a great new pastime driving home from the fireside. I was mumbling some of my made up noises as I was walking out, and it was kind of fun so I did it some more. Then in the car I started singing them. It was awesome. And since I was concentrating on making up the words instead of the notes, I didn't do most of those thing my voice teacher is always trying to get me to stop doing. Maybe I'll have to do this more often. Anywhoo, it's way past bedtime.

No comments: