It all started at the beginning of the year when Datel asked hobby
developers for some small games (see here for more info).
Now they've had the games for about three months, and it's been over
two months since they said we would soon be paid. In fact, the first
ten games are already available for sale, but no
one has received any payment. I've been patient so far because I know
that it can take large companies a while to make payments and such.
But apparently our contact at Datel started flat out lying today,
saying that they had paid us this morning. This was obviously not
true, because the payment is supposed to be by bank transfer, and
several people (including me) checked with their banks. Slow payment
is one thing, but lying to me is another. I've had enough, it's time
to bring out the lawyers.
No comments:
Post a Comment